• Discounts of 10% will be given for 2 person occupancy, including infants under 2 years, except in the 'fixed short break' chalet and only when booked directly with us.
• In one Cedar cabin we can offer a fixed short break, Friday or Monday start to a week or short break i.e. Monday to Friday and Friday to Monday. The weekly price will be the higher weekly rate and for the fixed short break the cost will be 50% of the weekly price plus £40.
• Flexible 'Short breaks' are available in our Chalets, Lodges, Apartments and cottage, from the 1st November to Easter, starting on any available day, excluding Christmas and New Year, which we still run as weekly lets. Please be aware that Friday and Saturday are the premium nights and minimum let is 2 nights. See pricelist or check availability.
• 'Last minute' short breaks are available during the main season but only 7 days prior to the start of the holiday. Please use our Enquiry Form for more information or call on 01877 385 268.
• Cheque payments should be made to 'Lochend Chalets Limited'.
• A fee of 1.5% will be incurred for credit card use but not for debit card use.
• VAT is included at 20% in all our prices. However we reserve the right to change the prices should the VAT rate change.
• Electricity is charged at cost in the Cedar Cabins and "A" Frame Chalets, 1st £5 is included on weekly lets. Gas in the "A" Frames is charged at cost but is included from the 1st Saturday in June to the 1st Saturday in September. Where Oil heating is used it is included in the rental price.
• For cheque payments, please make cheques payable to Lochend Chalets Ltd.
• For BACS payments, please find our bank details below.
• Bank: Royal Bank of Scotland
Pay: Lochend Chalets Ltd
Branch No.: 83-1641
Account No.: 00128569
IBAN GB74 RBOS 8316 4100 1285 69
BIC RBOS GB 2L
Please make sure your name is displayed.
• Included in all lets are: Bed linen, towels, a starter pack of fair-trade tea, coffee, sugar and some local shortbread, a pint of fresh milk, recycled toilet rolls and bin bags will be in the chalet on your arrival. As we are trying to be friendlier to the environment we provide Ecover cleaning fluids, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets and washing powder. Sponges and J cloth also provided and recycled!
• In trying to avoid light pollution, the outside lighting at Lochend is minimal so a wind up torch is supplied in each chalet.
• 3 sets of 'cots and high chairs' are available free of charge, but you must provide your own cot linen.
• Electricity is charged at cost in the Cedar Cabins and "A" Frame Chalets, 1st £5 is included on weekly lets. Gas in the "A" Frames is charged at 6p per unit but is included from the 1st Saturday in June to the 1st Saturday in September. Where Oil heating is used it is included in the rental price.