Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
- Sorry, we don’t allow pets.
- All properties are non-smoking.
- Group booking deposits: these will be negotiated on booking and will exceed the general deposit. Anything from £250 to £500 per property. This needs to be paid 24 hours before arrival and will be refunded 24 hours after departure, all being well. NB some banks may hang onto these funds for 3-4 days. Please check with your bank.
- 2 person discount will only be available if you book direct through OUR site. Simply book as normal but in the ‘VOUCHER CODE’ box put “disc2” and a 10% discount will be deducted. The 2 person discount also applies to families with a child under 2 not needing a bed.
- Your booking terms: these apply to all negotiated lengths of stay, in properties equipped as described on our website. You are required to leave the property ‘as you should have found it’, in a clean and tidy condition and by 10am on the day of departure. If the property is not as expected, you must let us know immediately so we can try to fix it for you. We ask you to arrive between 3.30pm and 6pm; any other arrival times must be agreed before arrival. If any breakages or damage occurs during your stay it should be reported immediately and any costs incurred will be your financial responsibility, payable before your departure.
- Deposit: as explained during your online booking process, a deposit of £50 per short break or per week is required on making a booking. The £50 comprises a £40 deposit on the rental and a £10 cancellation fee (1-7 days) The only time the fee is not payable is when paying the full amount on booking (if you do not require the insurance, please write “NO INSURANCE THANK YOU” in the notes section when making the booking). Of course, you then carry the whole risk of cancellation yourself.
- The balance due on your holiday is payable 6 weeks before your arrival and will be denoted on your booking confirmation. Failure to settle on this date could result in cancellation. If you are booking within 6 weeks, the full payment will be due on booking.
- We take every care that your property is ready for your arrival. However, in the unlikely event that the property, or its facilities, is damaged by circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to relocate you to another property of similar grading and size. In the event of there being no alternative accommodation, a full refund on your property rental will be given.
- The proprietors reserve the right to refuse admission to any persons for any just reason, but in any such event a full refund of your property rental will be given. The proprietors also reserve the right to evict offensive persons and in such a case no refund will be given.
- Bookings for, or by, persons under 21 will not normally be accepted.
- ‘Infants’ are aged 2 and under.
- In trying to avoid light pollution, the outside lighting at Lochend is minimal, so a wind up torch is supplied in each chalet.
- Vehicles and their accessories and contents are left at the owner’s risk. For parking spaces see each chalet type. Please let us know if you intend to bring more.
- VAT is included at 20% in all our prices. However we reserve the right to change the prices should the VAT rate change.