LOCHEND CHALETS CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC UPDATE
At Last! We can throw our doors open again! But, as we have throughout, we are following the Scottish and UK government rulings very carefully, so for the meantime its only one household of up to 6 adults that we can welcome. But keep an eye of changes on that.
N. Ireland: https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/coronavirus-covid-19-regulationsguidance-what-restrictions-mean-you
European countries: https://ec.europa.eu/
What about having to cancel?
If you have to cancel due to government restrictions imposed, because of the coronavirus pandemic, we will either offer a full refund or voucher. However it is still important to take travel insurance to cover other cancellation issues.
What are you doing to keep us safe?
In July 2020 we joined a national effort to safeguard customers visiting self-catering accommodation called Good To Go. Here’s a summary of what that entails.
• Guests leave at 9am after stripping & bagging linen and opening windows before departure.
• Houses are aired for an hour to remove any potential aerosol covid.
• Our amazing staff arrive at 10am to their allotted house to minimise face-to-face contact.
• House is deep cleaned and in the kitchen we use Envirowise Food Safe antiviral spray for all the hard surfaces. We wash every item in the kitchen.
• The staff work solo, or in a team of 2, so they can socially distance properly.
• If staff have to work between properties they must change their masks, disinfect gloves and chalet shoes.
• This deep-cleaning process takes until about 3.30/4pm.
• We then ‘fog’ each house with Envirowise Multi Surface spray; this adheres to the surfaces (including soft furnishings) in around 15-20 minutes but the strong antiviral aerosol hangs in the air for a while so we have to air again before you arrive at 5pm.
One of our regular customers emailed after their break in October and said:
“Thanks very much… We felt so safe last week and were therefore able to relax more than we have for months.” Julie Thompson
GET IN TOUCH
CALL | EMAIL | SOCIAL | CONTACT
We are here to help make your holiday an amazing memory to enjoy so, please get in touch for all the information you need.