Newsletter T & C’s for ‘Lochend Chalets Holiday’ video competition.
- Open to all ages and both amateurs and professionals.
- Entry will mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
- We will have full copyright on all entry’s and may edit if necessary
- Entries must be sent by email. The email address that you send your entry in on will be the address that all correspondence from us will happen on.
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- You must own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author, this includes any music you may have attached. Your entry must be your own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use, must not include any trade marks, and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable law or regulation, or in breach of any confidentiality obligations owed by you to third parties. If Lochend Chalets Ltd has reason to believe your entry is not your own work or otherwise breaches these Terms and Conditions, then Lochend Chalets Ltd may not consider it and may disqualify it.
- Entries to the 2 minute ‘Lochend chalets Holiday Diary Video’ will have to be submitted between the 1st of October and the 1st of November 2017 and can pertain to any holiday taken at Lochend Chalets over our 42 years of trading. The winner will be announced on the 6th January 2018 and the runners up and winner will be published on our You Tube Channel.
- The winner will receive their voucher on the 6th of January 2018, by email.
- Please contact the office if anything is not clear on 01877385268.