2. Disclosure and Use of Information
When you visit our Website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including (for example) your name and your contact details. We will collect and store this data together with other personal data we may collect from you from time to time, including (for example) from e-mails or other correspondence that you send to us. We may also collect information about your usage of the Website.
The information that we collect and process about you will enable to supply to you the information and/or services that you request. We may also use your information:
- for fraud prevention;
- to contact you for your views on our Website and/or Services;
- to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website and/or our Services; and
- so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- We may contact you by post, telephone, SMS text message and by e-mail. If you would like us not to contact you by any of these means, please let us know by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com We may not be able to continue providing our Services to you if you request that we do not contact you.
- We may use information for internal marketing analysis for example to assess trends amongst our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our Website.
- By using this Website you agree that we may use the information collected automatically such as your IP address and information stored via cookies, to gather statistics about the number of people who visit the Website and to customise the Website’s content, layout and our products and Services. We may share this information with third parties to help improve the Website and better serve our users.
- If we enter into a joint venture with, or are sold to, or merged with another business entity or our assets are transferred to another business entity, your personal information may be disclosed and transferred to the new business entity.
- You agree that we may transfer your information outside of the EEA provided that we ensure any service provider based outside of the EEA safeguards your personal information in accordance with the provisions of applicable data protection legislation.
- We will fully co-operate with all law enforcement authorities and court orders requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting any defamatory, obscene or otherwise illegal material onto the Website and/or in respect of any fraudulent activity.
3. Information Collected by Us
- If you enter into marketing activity via the Website, post reviews on the Website, ask or reply to questions that have been posted on the Website, these communications may include some of your personal details which will be collected and stored on our database.
- We receive and store information which is transmitted automatically from your computer when you browse the Internet and use the Website. This information includes information from various sources such as from cookies, your IP address and browser type.
If you choose to enter into conversations with other Website users and choose to share your personal information with other Website users you do so at your own risks
4. Links to Third Party Websites
5. Storage of Information and Security
- We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that communications sent via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. We expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability for any communications that are lost, intercepted, altered or otherwise accessed by third parties and will not be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages or losses relating to or arising out of any communication sent by you to us or any communication sent by us to you via the internet.
- We will only retain your information for a reasonable period or for so long as applicable legislation permits.
6. Correct Information
If any of the personal information that you have disclosed to us changes for whatever reason or you find that any of the information that we hold about you is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as possible of the relevant changes by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cookies are small files that are written or downloaded to your computer’s hard drive when you access a website. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, we may issue cookies to your computer when you log onto the Website. The cookies from our Website allow us to store and quickly retrieve login information on your computer and provide data that we can use to improve the quality of our service. They also allow us to monitor Website traffic and to personalise the content of the Website for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our Website.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be e-mailed to us at email@example.com